Twitter

Bill is a Doll... Literally
Thursday, January 22, 2009

In school we have to memorize memory verses every month, and when you're done, you write your name on a piece of paper stuck on the door. So guess what Sarah See and I wrote?

Yep, you guessed it: Mrs. Bale ♥ and Mrs. Kaulitz ♥♥ (we really did draw the hearts).But Mr. Kevin came over and asked us about it and stuff... Well, not really, coz there was something wrong with his voice today. So we just changed it to "Mrs. Bale ♥ aka Sarah" and "Mrs. Kaulitz ♥♥ aka Jiayu". Wahahaha. Ryan took pics and he'll send them to me tomorrow.
Billy Bill Billy Bill Bill. I have Bill's name on my bag: Billabong. Hahahaha. Sarah See knows when I'm thinking of Bill when I smile into the air for no reason at all when we're eating lunch at school.

Speaking of Bill...

There is an adorable Bill Kaulitz doll! 

Sadly, there's only 1 of it in the world (!!!). It's a Lead Taeyang doll that was customized to resemble Bill Kaulitz. The doll even has a tiny mole below his lower lip, the star tattoo on his hip, and the eyebrow piercing! It was on sale on eBay last year a few months before I found out about Tokio Hotel (I found out in August). The starting price was US$200, I think. One lucky girl won the doll, and she is so freakishly lucky I cannot believe it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Click here to see more pictures (pictures by † Vampir die Mitternacht † on Flickr)

SOOOOO CUTEEEE!!! That is the most beautiful doll ever. And his eyes can actually move! By a lever somewhere on him, I think. I want it/him sooo badly. I was like super sad just now and went all zombie-ish coz I couldn't have the doll. That girl, Vampir die Mitternacht, is incredibly lucky. So lucky. Freakishly lucky. Amazingly lucky. The cutest doll in the world is her baby! Oh gosh!

My mom says that it doesn't look like him but I dunno what's wrong with her eyesight. It looks like him and him only, who else could it look like?

Click here to go to The Valley of the Dolls website, the premier site for Pullip dolls (Taeyang dolls are the male version or something, but they're the same thing). So gorgeous. I have a new ambition. I'm going to make dolls!! You can actually make Pullip dolls yourself, but I don't know how.

Bill, ich liebe dich! I want the doll! I want the doll!!

*sob*

Labels: , ,



(back to the top)

Profile
the girl next door

Jiayu
07.11.1995
Malaysia
♥ Tokio Hotel XD, music, books, sweets, animals
My Tumblr
My Twitter

Tagboard
scream it out loud


Vote!
what you think


Links
kill boredom now

MyLifeIsAverage [funny]
Not Always Right [funnier]
Oddee [weird & cool stuff]
Xiaxue [entertaining]
TH Network [awesome]

Affiliates
mah homies

Abigail | Brandon Cher | Brenda Cher | Calvin Ng | d'Girlies | Dawn | Dominic | Emily | Grace Goh | Grace Kam | Hazel Chang | Saskia | Heng Heng | Joshua Jesudasan | Justine | Kéiffer | Kelvin Wong | Lydia Chang | Melinda Lien | Melissa Lien | Melissa Yeap | Michelle | Miss Cath | PaulLyn | Raquel | Rose | Ryan | Sapphira | Sarah See | Sarah Ti | Saskia | Shamani | Shi Hao | Tash | Zoe Tai |

Archive
gone with the wind

» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009
» December 2009
» January 2010
» February 2010
» March 2010
» April 2010
» May 2010
» June 2010
» July 2010
» August 2010
» September 2010

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.