Twitter

We Met David Archuleta! <3
Thursday, April 9, 2009

OMG. Me, Emily, Sarah, and Rachel went to KLIA (airport) at 6-something PM. They said he'd come at 7:40 at the arrival hall, so all the fans were crowded there waiting for him. I had butterflies in my tummy, I was so nervous! We had the albums and lyrics booklets and marker pens for him to sign. Sean (Sarah's "brother") pretended to be a photographer for the press, and with his big camera and his clothes, the guards believed it and let him into the place where the international arrivals were coming through when we were all behind the railings.

There were a few false alarms, but then suddenly EVERYONE started screaming, when David finally came at like 8:30 or so. He was wearing a red shirt, and smiling the whole time, and I never realized how hot he was until then. He's so adorable and his smiles are like so huge and warm and so genuine, they made me melt. It was so amazing and beautiful and honest. Seriously, his smiles were the nicest smiles I've ever seen, you can tell he's really, really happy. I was screaming my lungs out, and the fans started singing some of his songs (or shouting them).

But then a bunch of people started mobbing him so he was driven back and went off somewhere with all the security guards and agents and whatever, and no one actually got an autograph. We were so super disappointed, but then the security guards started saying he was at level 5, so everyone rushed upstairs (we were on level 3) but we were slow, so when we were on the 4th floor, Aunty Linda (S & R's super-duper cool mum) spotted David on the 3rd floor, with a bunch of guards around him, rushing out the emergency VIP exit.


The poster that Sarah and Rachel made! I look like crap here but oh well.


 David finally arrives! The crowd goes crazy.
 

David being mobbed. Look at that smile!! He's so happy! *melts*


Trying to come up with a sinister plan! D=

We rushed downstairs and ran out the exit, running and trying to figure out where he was. Then this guy said that David went back and we were kinda disappointed, but then Aunty Linda spotted him going into a van in front of us, so we ran across the road to it. Guards were around the car, and when Sarah saw him, in his red shirt, in the van, she screamed. So this guy was like, "Girls, please don't scream, don't go to the car..." 

But we didn't listen, and I ran past the guards with Sarah and Emily until we were RIGHT BESIDE THE CAR and all hyped up. We were the only fans there, and David was looking at us, all shocked, like he's wondering what we were going to do. He saw the very eye-catching, bold sign that Sarah made (Aunty Linda was holding it up), and he waved and smiled at us. He actually waved and smiled at us! US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He made a lot of eye contact.

Then Sarah knocked over an orange cone thing on the road, so the guard shouted rudely at her to pick it up, and it got David's attention. Then the van drove off, and Emily burst into tears. Sarah started crying also, later, but me and Rachel didn't (but we were still upset).

In the car...

Me: ... I think I have a crush on David. Oh well.

Emily: *says something like, "You don't even like him!"*
Me: Wait... what did you say?
Emily: Nothing, nothing.
Me: Wait... Did you hear what she just said, guys? She said, "You don't even like him!" I do like him! *starts to cry quietly*

Emily apologized when she found out I cried though.

Then Aunty Linda started saying how we're so lucky to be the only people to see him like that, coz not even the people from Archuleta Avenue Malaysia (AAM) knew he went back already; we had to go and tell them. And after a while, we started realizing just how lucky we were. If they didn't mob him and he went around signing autographs, he probably wouldn't remember us because there were so many fans, like over 100. Maybe even over 300. But he'll surely remember us now because we were the only ones who were there when he was in the van. No one actually expected the fans to find him in the van like that.

Omg. I so feel like bragging now. I don't usually like to brag coz it's a bit rude, but I really must brag about this. He is gorgeous, perfect. He looks even better in real life! He has the sweetest personality ever, and his smiles melt your heart. Seriously, they're so beautiful, and so genuine and real. The most beautiful smile in the world.

OMG. I have a crush on him now! I betrayed Bill! I feel kind of bad, but I still like Tokio Hotel la. Sarah also betrayed the "love of her life", Nicky Byrne, because she's over him now.
It feels so unreal! It's like a dream. We're listening to his songs right now in Sarah's house. It's so hard to believe that we actually met the guy singing those wonderful songs. Well, not really met him, but we saw him and he definitely saw us, and we are probably etched in his memory. XD I wish one of us fainted! Then he'd surely get out of the van. Thank You, God!!

I'm so super happy. This is one of the most memorable moments of my life. The first celebrity crush that I ever actually met in real life! He's so beautiful, like an angel, inside and out. Oh my gosh. If I let myself go, I'll go on typing and typing and who knows when I'll stop, so I think I'd better stop now. Bye! 

I'm going to die of love now. We're also going to watch vids of David -- who we actually met. He is one of the nicest, most cheerful people I've ever seen. He's so smiley and happy all the time. So cuteeee!!! We're so fortunate. Good night!!

I DAVID ARCHULETA!

Labels: , ,



(back to the top)

Profile
the girl next door

Jiayu
07.11.1995
Malaysia
♥ Tokio Hotel XD, music, books, sweets, animals
My Tumblr
My Twitter

Tagboard
scream it out loud


Vote!
what you think


Links
kill boredom now

MyLifeIsAverage [funny]
Not Always Right [funnier]
Oddee [weird & cool stuff]
Xiaxue [entertaining]
TH Network [awesome]

Affiliates
mah homies

Abigail | Brandon Cher | Brenda Cher | Calvin Ng | d'Girlies | Dawn | Dominic | Emily | Grace Goh | Grace Kam | Hazel Chang | Saskia | Heng Heng | Joshua Jesudasan | Justine | Kéiffer | Kelvin Wong | Lydia Chang | Melinda Lien | Melissa Lien | Melissa Yeap | Michelle | Miss Cath | PaulLyn | Raquel | Rose | Ryan | Sapphira | Sarah See | Sarah Ti | Saskia | Shamani | Shi Hao | Tash | Zoe Tai |

Archive
gone with the wind

» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009
» December 2009
» January 2010
» February 2010
» March 2010
» April 2010
» May 2010
» June 2010
» July 2010
» August 2010
» September 2010

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.