Twitter

Lame Pick-Up Lines
Tuesday, May 5, 2009

30 random and lame (but funny) pick-up lines:

1.
Do you like water? Well, then it means you like 70% of my body. - David Archuleta (I THIS ONE! So cute!)

2. Hey girl, I just got my library card and I'm checkin' you out! - Joe Jonas

3. Slow down, sugar, I'm a diabetic! - Nick Jonas

4. Are you a parking ticket? Coz you've got "fine" written all over you.

5. If you were a booger, I'd pick you first.

6. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

7. Are you a broom? Coz you sweep me off my feet.

8. Are those moon pants? Coz your booty is far out! (Perv! But oh well... I think JB use this.)

9. Hey baby, are you from Tennessee coz you're the only "10" I see.

10. Hi, my name is ______, but you can call me tonight.

11. Are you tired/Do your feet hurt? Coz you've been running through my mind all day/night.

12. Do you have a map? I just keep getting lost in your eyes.

13. I'll have to arrest you coz it must be illegal to be this gorgeous.

14. I have Skittles in my mouth. Wanna "taste the rainbow?"

15. Are you from Jamaica? Coz ja making me crazy.

16. Can you please empty your pockets? I think you stole my heart.

17. Do you have a ninja in your pants? Coz your butt is kickin'! (another perverted one)

18. You almost killed me. (Why?) Coz when I saw you, you took my breath away.

19. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put "U" and "I" together.

20. I lost my number, can I have yours?

21. Wow, did you feel that? It was you rockin' my world!

22. You can fall off a building, you can fall off a tree, but baby, the best way to fall is in love with me.

23. Is it hot in here, or is it just you?

24. Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?

25. Is there an airport near, or is that the sound of my heart taking off?

26. Do you know karate? Coz your body is really kickin'!


27. Are you a magnet? Coz I'm attracted to you.

28. Hey baby, I'm the Discovery Channel and you just got cable! (???)

29. Do you sleep on your stomach? No? Can I?

And lastly...

30. Did you fart? Coz you just blow me away.

OMG. I love those pick-up lines! So funny! That last one and the booger one was especially dumb. My bro said #30 to my mum but, unsurprisingly, she didn't get it. I tried explaining it to her but she didn't get it either. O___O Anyway, I dunno if it's advisable to use those lines on someone. They might think it's cute, but then again, they might slap you or something.


Anyway, I'm off! Bye bye.

David Archuleta! <3



Pick-up lines source (comment section; scroll down for it).

Labels: , , , ,



(back to the top)

Profile
the girl next door

Jiayu
07.11.1995
Malaysia
♥ Tokio Hotel XD, music, books, sweets, animals
My Tumblr
My Twitter

Tagboard
scream it out loud


Vote!
what you think


Links
kill boredom now

MyLifeIsAverage [funny]
Not Always Right [funnier]
Oddee [weird & cool stuff]
Xiaxue [entertaining]
TH Network [awesome]

Affiliates
mah homies

Abigail | Brandon Cher | Brenda Cher | Calvin Ng | d'Girlies | Dawn | Dominic | Emily | Grace Goh | Grace Kam | Hazel Chang | Saskia | Heng Heng | Joshua Jesudasan | Justine | Kéiffer | Kelvin Wong | Lydia Chang | Melinda Lien | Melissa Lien | Melissa Yeap | Michelle | Miss Cath | PaulLyn | Raquel | Rose | Ryan | Sapphira | Sarah See | Sarah Ti | Saskia | Shamani | Shi Hao | Tash | Zoe Tai |

Archive
gone with the wind

» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009
» December 2009
» January 2010
» February 2010
» March 2010
» April 2010
» May 2010
» June 2010
» July 2010
» August 2010
» September 2010

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.