Twitter

Hotter Than Hot + New Puppies!
Saturday, August 29, 2009

Note: Scroll down ↓ to read about the new puppies!
 
Some concert pics! So gorgeous <3. And yesss, he's wearing leather jackets again! Wheee!

 

Wowww!

  

  

 

And the "Automatisch" music video premieres next week! 0RH0C0Ncbubine349!! I'M SO EXCITED! :D

Videos from MTV Germany's All Eyes On Tokio Hotel! The two elderly people are Ingrid and Klaus from MTV Germany. SO CUTE! They were playing in the playground like little kids and Ingrid got to touch Bill's tattoo! The one on his side. ON HIS SIDE. Omg! That Ingrid is one lucky woman! Translations below.

 
Ingrid: Ooh, I’m so glad!! (to meet them) *hugs Bill* Oooooh what a nice man it is!!!

Klaus: I insulted you once, have you noticed it/heard of it?
Bill: Nein..
Ingrid: Yess, I said once, that Bill looks like Struwwelpeter. Your haircut like Struwwelpeter, but it looks chique. Very elegant.

Klaus: I mean, I can sing too, but Ingrid says I can’t.
Tom: Oh, but we all can.
Klaus: But now I’m that far that I say I can’t sing. But I can sing.
Ingrid: No, but you sing false. You can’t hold tune. I would like to … now shut up for a moment. Ah, now it’s starting again. Klaus, I ask you..

Klaus to Ingrid: You closed Bill into your heart.
Ingrid: I can’t help it.. I still now how the first piece goes (Sings a little song) That was an old Schlager in the past.

Klaus: Bill is the intelligent one.
Ingrid: Oooh, I ask you! Why that? It’s shameless what you are talking right now!
Klaus: Let me finish! He is the singer..
Ingrid: You sing false, know nothing about that..

Klaus: You are virgo right?
Bill/Tom: Yeah..
Ingrid: My son is too.
Klaus: No..
Ingrid: Yes! Christian is virgo.
Klaus: No, he is a leo.
Ingrid: Yeahhh, you’re right my grandmother was a virgo.
(guys laugh)

Ingrid: And I’m called Ingrid Agnes Emma.
Bill: Aah, Agnes is a nice name.
Tom: But Ingrid too!
Ingrid: Yes, personally I like Ingrid too. It’s a special name. Agnes is from my grandmother and Emma from an aunt.

(I don’t know the song their singing, someone from Germany maybe?)

Ingrid: My heart opens..
(Bill nodds)
Ingrid: When my cat looks at me with her amazing eyes..
(man mumbles something I can’t hear/understand)


Ingrid: (touches Bills tattoo) So, it lays a bit on it.. (on his skin she means) and not in it..
Bill: No..
Ingrid: They spray something in it..
Klaus: Of course!
Bill: With a needle..
Ingrid: The needle sprays something in..
Bill: That stitches it under the skin..

Ingrid: So Tom looks, how I look at him now, with his nice cap, a bit like a searobber..
Tom: Like a searobber? Earlier I wanted to be a pirate..
Ingrid: Yes! Like a pirate!
Tom: Yeah, I think that’s good.
Ingrid: Yes, a bit … (?? verwegen ??)

Klaus: Ingrid.. uhm.. it’s not our music.. if we are very critical.. It’s.. Ingrid is more..
Tom: What do you listen in private then?
Ingrid: What do I listen in private? I like to listen to opera music, beautifull folksongs and old Schlagers.

(It’s a conversation about the food, but didn’t really get it, at the end Tom says: Where did you put it in? In the butt?)

Ingrid: Aah, you can’t do that!

Bill: How do you think that humans meat would taste?
Klaus: Sweeter.
Bill: What I imagine by a breast (chest?)..
Tom: Just men’s meat.. Womens meat..
Bill: Yeah, that’s what I mean. I believe womans meat wouldn’t be tastefull.
(everyone laughs)
Ingrid: BILL!!
Klaus: Bill, that depends on how it’s prepared..
Ingrid: Preserved in sourishness

Tom: (mumbles something I can’t hear him)
Ingrid: (says something about him (or them?) being the only normal ones there and than she’s apologizing to the crew)
Klaus: (mumbles too, can’t hear him either)
Klaus: There’s an engine in it!


//EDIT:

OMG Jia He's dog Guinness (we didn't name her, our cousin did!!) just gave birth to FIVE PUPPIES! They are so cute, like little black puppies! They were crying and stuff. Aww, how precious!

Sadly the pictures are in .RW2 format for some reason, so I can't even view the pictures on my laptop. I'll take some more pictures tomorrow and upload them.


This is the mommy. Isn't she pretty? The father is some random, annoying black dog that keeps hanging out with Guinness.

Labels: , , , , , , ,



(back to the top)

Profile
the girl next door

Jiayu
07.11.1995
Malaysia
♥ Tokio Hotel XD, music, books, sweets, animals
My Tumblr
My Twitter

Tagboard
scream it out loud


Vote!
what you think


Links
kill boredom now

MyLifeIsAverage [funny]
Not Always Right [funnier]
Oddee [weird & cool stuff]
Xiaxue [entertaining]
TH Network [awesome]

Affiliates
mah homies

Abigail | Brandon Cher | Brenda Cher | Calvin Ng | d'Girlies | Dawn | Dominic | Emily | Grace Goh | Grace Kam | Hazel Chang | Saskia | Heng Heng | Joshua Jesudasan | Justine | Kéiffer | Kelvin Wong | Lydia Chang | Melinda Lien | Melissa Lien | Melissa Yeap | Michelle | Miss Cath | PaulLyn | Raquel | Rose | Ryan | Sapphira | Sarah See | Sarah Ti | Saskia | Shamani | Shi Hao | Tash | Zoe Tai |

Archive
gone with the wind

» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009
» December 2009
» January 2010
» February 2010
» March 2010
» April 2010
» May 2010
» June 2010
» July 2010
» August 2010
» September 2010

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.