Twitter

Stalkers
Friday, May 8, 2009

9:31 PM

Today Ms. Catherine, after the speaker for chapel left, kept us in for an extra 15 min. to lecture us coz some of us were talking with each other while the speaker was speaking. Plus Emily made this fart sound with her mouth (didn't mean to, but she did) which made me laugh. She asked those who talked to raise their hands and go write their names on a piece of paper. Those in the worship team (that includes me) who talked were suspended from serving for 2 months, and they're gonna see what to do with us next Monday.

Awesome. I wonder what's gonna happen. Although I suppose I can't say I blame them coz it was rude and disrespectful. Anywayyy, I've got something important to write about.

Remember Tom Kaulitz punched a fan at a gas station (click HERE)? Well, since I'm so outdated on TH stuff now, I just found out that that fan -- her name is Perrine -- actually belongs to a French stalker group of 4 girls who call themselves the "The Afghans On Tour". They've been following Tokio Hotel's every move since about half a year, and they sent threat messages and threw stuff at their cars and even assaulted Bill and Tom's mum!!!

They’ve been chasing the rock band for months.
His fans are puzzled over why he lost control over himself so much. Is there a possible explanation for his behaviour now?

Tokio Hotel guitarist Tom Kaulitz (19) went ballistic at a petrol station in Hamburg. The musician hit a young woman (21) in the face after she stubbed out a cigarette on his car. Thereupon she filed charges against the rock star.

Bild now learned: The woman is supposed to be part of a stalker gang from France. They call themselves “Les afghans on tour” (The Afghans on tour). Four girls are supposed to be part of the gang that has been following the band’s every move for half a year. The young women are mostly hooded and masked.

The stalkers allegedly also besieged the band members’ flats. They allegedly threw eggs at the musicians’ cars, wrote threatening letters and harassed family members.

In a threatening letter to “Tokio Hotel” that is available to BILD, the girls claim that they would be more than normal fans and threaten the band with a “little nightmare” for the following week. Furthermore it says: “Attention, attention… We’re unhappy. We’re growing impatient. DO YOU UNDERSTAND US???”

Even the mother of Bill and Tom was allegedly threatened and assaulted by the stalker gang last week. Charges against the stalkers have been filed (reference 2009 004 57397).

Tokio Hotel’s manager and producer David Jost confirmed the incidents towards BILD.

He says: “One of those masked stalker girls assaulted a family member of Bill and Tom on 8th April. We’ve immediately filed charges against the girl the following day and will file more charges now.”

afghanspic


Freaky! P.S. Those are masks. I was so super shocked when I read about that. Omg. HOW COULD THEY BE LIKE THAT?!?! Stupid!! Leave Tokio Hotel alone! Some people are really ughhh! More links:


OMGGGG. THOSE GIRLS ARE EVIL. And just FYI, I have never stopped liking Tokio Hotel. They're still my favorite band. And Bill's got little braids that look like dreadlocks now. He got them on vacation. Omg. I saw the pics a long time ago, but I thought they were only temporary, but he still has them now. Omgomgomg. I was so upset about it just now, but hopefully his hair will go back to normal and porcupine-like!

The video below is in German, but I have the English translation posted below the video. Vid and translation from Stalkers on German TV (same link as above).

26 April 09 - Spiegel TV - TH Stalker


…the world of luxury problems. One of them occupies the band Tokio Hotel. For some time now the band is being followed by a group of persistent female fans. They call themselves “Les afghans on tour”, like to be veiled and have a generally unkind way of expressing their affection. SPIEGEL TV now managed to talk to the girls. Insights into perverted ways of worshipping - Sandra Hardinghaus and Alexandra Ringling with the details.

Reporter: Last friday in Hamburg: VIPs being chased.

Stalker girl: They were here! They parked over there!
Other girl: They’re not here anymore. Gone. I think they heard us coming.

Reporter: They search for a white SUV. Driver: Tom Kaulitz, guitarist of the band Tokio Hotel. The most popular rock stars of Germany climb the international charts and win over the hearts of countless girls. Many of the fans want to close to their idols. On a DVD the boys speak about this excessive amount of fan adoration.

Tom: Our fans are particular. They don’t f*cking care where we are at, if it’s some kind of lame gala event or if it’s a concert – they are always there for us. It’s difficult to walk around on the streets like everyone else. If we do it, we disguise ourselves. I hide my hair and…oh, I can’t tell everything, or else I’ll be noticed anyway.

Perrine: What’s so special about the Tokio Hotel world is that the fans want to see the musicians all the time and at all costs. The more you see them, the happier you are. It’s a kind of competition to see them as often as possible. Some fans even count how often they have seen them

Reporter: The girls cover up their identities to stalk the band incognito. On the internet they call themselves “The Afghans on Tour”. Instead of fan love they promise the musicians they’ll make their lives a nightmare. There are wild car chases on the Autobahn.

Girl: Drive faster! Drive faster! Is that him?
Other girl: Yes, that’s him. Keep close.
Girl: He’s coming!

Reporter: And it is really Tom Kaulitz, this time in the black SUV. The girls even film a rough argument with the mother of the guitarist, using their cell phones.

Simone: Go away! Go away!
Stalkers: We’ll call the police! You are crazy! We’ll call the police!

The climax of all these chases took place last week at a gas station in Hamburg. Harassed and overwhelmed by too much “fan affection”, Tom Kaulitz is said to have thrown a lit cigarette at of these girls. The French girl reacted instantly: she stubbed out the cigarette on his car window. The situation escalates.

Perrine: He came to me and punched me. In my face, once, and then I fell on the ground. He punched me once again, also in the face.

Reporter: The girl gang strikes back: pressing charges against him because of criminal assault. They consult an attorney.

Attorney: Can you tell me what happened that evening at the gas station? How many injuries did you get because of the blows?

Perrine: In my eye…and I didn’t hear anymore. And it’s always into my ear…and my back hurts.

Reporter: For Tokio Hotel, [Tom] supposedly going ballistic is the maximum credible accident. Even if the French girls announced the escalation beforehand. Quote: The next week will be a normal nightmare. Attention, we are getting dissatisfied, we are getting impatient. DO YOU HEAR US?

It seems very unlikely there will be an agreement outside of the court. Also, the career of Tokio Hotel halts.

Journalist (of BRAVO): The consequence is that the band moved several times in the past, just have some peace and quiet. They ought to be in Los Angeles now, where they want to finish recording their new album. This didn’t happen as of yet. They said they can’t leave Germany at this point, they can’t leave their mother alone. They want to protect her. They want to be with her and are scared for her. She was threatened by the girls. It’s a serious situation for them.

Reporter: The management of the musicians wants to sue the girls now, accusing them of stalking. Some girls already dropped out of the gang. Kathrine and Melanie thought the events of the past weeks were taking it too far.

One of the girls: They realized it scares the musicians when they are masked and can’t be identified. The girls find it amusing. They even bought these white masks that are supposed to remind them of killers from the United States, and they started wearing them when chasing them. They saw that it scared them, and that boosts their schadenfreude.
On Friday the French girls declined an peace offer from the management. The condition was keeping away from the band. This is out of question for them.
Why?? Why do people do these things? Ish, Perrine, you can hardly blame Tom for punching you. I'm so mad! These people are crazy! They're so mean they're so mean they're so mean. I don't like them. I wish they'd just buzz off and leave TH alone. What did they ever do to them?!

Plus they delayed TH's new album! 


NOOOOOO!!!!!

Sighh. And I hope Bill's hair goes back to normal. I liked his hair.

Oh gosh. I feel really bad now. It's not because of his hair, if that's what you're thinking. It's... something else. But never mind about it. I'm going to give my eyes a rest from staring at the laptop screen for a while. I'll be back at about 11 for the AAM chatroll. Gonna watch Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest for a bit with my bros now. I Pirates! It's such an awesome show.


12:24 PM 

Show just ended. I decided not to join the chatroll coz I've joined a few times before and it wasn't really fun. And I wanted to watch Pirates anyway.


Gosh, I love that show. I lovelovelove it.

Oh, and by the way, that thing I was feeling so horrible about just now...

I'm not sure if I'm over Bill. :X

... But I'm not over David, by the way. I like them both.

Gosh!! Why can't I just stick to ONE celebrity?? I feel so bad, but Emily said it's all right (did you know "alright" is actually nonstandard English? It's supposed to be "all right". Just found out a few days ago) since they're celebs and it's not like we're gonna really date them anyway (I wish!!).

And Sarah's also had 2 celebrity crushes at once before (remember Nicky Byrne -- Westlife guy -- and Christian Bale -- Batman?). So I guess it's not so bad.


But I still feel sooooo bad for some reason. I'm a bit confused now though. I hope I won't be like this with, you know, non-celeb crushes. At this rate I'll never get married. Maybe I'll join a nunnery.

Not.

It's soooo late now. Like 12:43 AM. I'm tired. Hopefully I'll have a nice, exciting dream about pirates tonight. Please let me have a pleasant dream for once. I can't remember the last night I had a dream that was 100% nice without any weird or unpleasant parts.



Happy David Archuleta Day!

P.S. I'm serious. May 9 really is David's day. And since it's 12:45 AM now, it's tomorrow now, which is May 9. You get it? Friday, when I started this post, was May 8. Now it's past midnight so it's May 9, whichi s David Archuleta Day.

P.P.S. I'm going to sleep now. Good night!

Labels: , , , , ,



(back to the top)

Profile
the girl next door

Jiayu
07.11.1995
Malaysia
♥ Tokio Hotel XD, music, books, sweets, animals
My Tumblr
My Twitter

Tagboard
scream it out loud


Vote!
what you think


Links
kill boredom now

MyLifeIsAverage [funny]
Not Always Right [funnier]
Oddee [weird & cool stuff]
Xiaxue [entertaining]
TH Network [awesome]

Affiliates
mah homies

Abigail | Brandon Cher | Brenda Cher | Calvin Ng | d'Girlies | Dawn | Dominic | Emily | Grace Goh | Grace Kam | Hazel Chang | Saskia | Heng Heng | Joshua Jesudasan | Justine | Kéiffer | Kelvin Wong | Lydia Chang | Melinda Lien | Melissa Lien | Melissa Yeap | Michelle | Miss Cath | PaulLyn | Raquel | Rose | Ryan | Sapphira | Sarah See | Sarah Ti | Saskia | Shamani | Shi Hao | Tash | Zoe Tai |

Archive
gone with the wind

» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009
» December 2009
» January 2010
» February 2010
» March 2010
» April 2010
» May 2010
» June 2010
» July 2010
» August 2010
» September 2010

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.